Smart City leaders choose Sitetracker
Purpose-built solutions for innovators
The volume, variety, and velocity that smart city projects demand can only be matched by a purpose-built project management platform for distributed, high-volume work. While legacy systems fail to innovate, industry leaders and innovators standardize on Sitetracker to empower their work.
Why Sitetracker is the project management software of choice for high-volume Smart City projects.
Build and maintain Utility assets and networks with ease and speed.
- Plan and retain visibility across your entire project portfolio.
- Identify, evaluate, and select candidate sites in context.
- Build new sites and install new assets on-time and within budget with detailed project schedules.
- Customize layered views to gain an instant understanding of priority sites.
- Leverage out-of-the-box intelligent project templates, based on industry best practices, for the entire site lifecycle, from new builds and modifications through decommissioning.
- Reduce risk and manage vendors to control costs, reduce rework, and shorten turnaround times.
- Automatically generate invoices to shorten time to payment and improve cash flow.
- From digital billboards to traffic sensors, bring the entire team into one streamlined system.
- Maintain and track permits and right of entry, ensuring field teams have the proper access permissions while on the job.
- Capture, upload, or view relevant project information on sites with Sitetracker Mobile.
- Update project data in real-time and gain a single source of truth.
- Gain a 360º view of sites.
- Gather everything decision-makers need to know in one authoritative record.
- Manage and store critical documents, and forecast revenues and expenses.
- Scale efficiently by improving utilization and productivity to manage more sites and revenue without unnecessary headcount
- View surrounding geography, photos, and installed equipment, all in context, on a single screen.
- Accurately forecast site utilization and easily report on the status of the complete infrastructure portfolio.