- Manage and customize project templates, forms, and trackers
- Create custom map configurations on Sitetracker Mobile and web
- Implement data governance for your Sitetracker Org
- Optimize of Sitetracker’s add-on modules
- Customize reports and dashboards to fit your organization’s business needs
- Sitetracker Mobile for critical infrastructure planning and deployment
Become Sitetracker Certified and return high ROI to your organization.
- Manage and customize crews, skills, resources, and more
- Create, manage, and assign maintenance schedules with full historical context of the site, asset, and project
- Create ad hoc, break-fix job tickets and assign them to qualified crews
- Ensure that crews show up to the job site on time and with everything they need to get it done right the first time
Interested in being Sitetracker Certified? Check out our upcoming courses.
Learn best practices
Our in-person (when permitted) and online interactive course is one of the best ways to meet fellow industry experts and talk through best practices.
Learn industry best practices through in-person round tables with a network of Sitetracker users, partners, and employees.
Make connections between new skills and business applications to optimize business operations.
Sitetracker Certification participants will learn how to:
What to expect
Sitetracker Certification is a 4-day in-person or online course for admins, power users, and business drivers leveraging Sitetracker. Upon completion of the course, participants take a certification exam. Participants will learn how to:
Master Sitetracker fundamentals
Manage and customize Project Templates, Forms, and Trackers
Create custom map configurations on Sitetracker Mobile and web
Implement data governance for your Sitetracker Organization
Understand the capacity of Sitetracker Add-On Modules
Customize reports and dashboards to fit your organization’s needs
Master Sitetracker Mobile