Site & Asset Management
Imagine a world where you don’t need to operate, maintain, or update server hardware to deliver the most basic functionality to your enterprise asset management team. A world where flexible workflows, full audit trails, and powerful reporting are available to everyone from field technicians to project managers. Sitetracker’s Site and Asset Management makes these dreams a reality.
Improve Infrastructure Operations
Can you see complete site history and the status of all your projects across your entire portfolio at a glance? With Sitetracker, you can. Quickly and easily see the latest updates at any level from individual project milestones to entire asset and project portfolios.
Create Field Accessibility
As team members move between sites, locations, or offices, they need insights into project performance right from their mobile devices. From social collaboration to document management, Sitetracker gives team members the ability to easily perform all of these essential tasks on-the-go.
Consolidate Workflows & Tools
Legacy and on-premise tools are difficult to integrate and lack the workflow automation needed to manage large numbers of projects. With Sitetracker, you benefit from dramatically improved workflows and operational efficiencies that make it easier to manage an enterprise asset management team. Sitetracker creates a full-stack, full-lifecycle set of services that empower you to collaborate seamlessly.
Manage Sites & Candidates
Manage activity on individual sites and use powerful AI-driven insights to support the selection of new sites.
- Manage site candidates, approvals, and drawings
- Use embedded mapping to identify your existing sites as well as potential new sites
- View site details, tenants, work, history, and more in one view
Manage leased sites in one central location across your portfolio to ensure proper management.
- Create centralized visibility and management of all leases
- Create efficiency and reduce time spent managing disparate contracts
- Automate processes to ensure effective management
Oversee Assets & Inventory
Gain visibility into every asset deployed across your portfolio and what inventory you have remaining to increase the efficiency of management and deployment.
- Seamlessly integrate assets with projects and sites so equipment is always where it needs to be
- Utilize barcode scanning and serial number tracking to ensure inventory accuracy
- Support receipt, installation, uninstall, and maintenance activities for your inventory
Manage permits and the permitting process in one central location to ensure application deadlines are met and optimized to streamline timelines.
- Fasttrack and standardize the process
- Centralize and track from submission to approval
- Improve the accuracy of forecasted timelines based on historic data
Site & Asset Management
What is Site & Asset Management?
Site & Asset Management for deployment and operations professionals involves the management and maintenance of physical assets throughout the entire site and asset lifecycle — including planning, deploying, and maintenance. Single site and asset management in itself can be complex, but when you are managing thousands of distributed sites and assets you need a purpose-built solution.