Manage Projects & Deployments, All In One Place
From planning to maintenance, organizations managing high-volume deployment operations projects are constantly confronted with a multitude of logistical and organizational obstacles. Across every project’s lifecycle, the baselines, goals, vendors, and risks can vary. Sitetracker helps you easily forecast and schedule a high volume of repeatable projects—from optimizing project capacity to expediting closeout packages.
End-to-End Project Management
Project-specific spreadsheets are a thing of the past. Create and manage against a standardized process across your entire portfolio.
Don’t just finish on time, finish ahead of time. Through AI-driven insights, realize expedited timelines throughout your entire process and across thousands of telecom assets.
Create a single source of truth. From field engineers to VPs, create an accessible management and reporting environment for every stakeholder that touches a project.
Schedule Projects & Set Milestones
Gain a clear, centralized view into project schedules and key milestones across your entire portfolio to quickly understand what’s on track and why a project might be stalling, all in an effort to shorten your path to revenue.
- Manage activities with various conditionality, comment, and re-forecasting features
- Search and filter to focus on what’s important
- Auto-update milestone date fields with scheduling logic
Manage Timelines & Dependencies
From monitoring individual jobs to keeping the pulse of a portfolio-wide project, securely manage jobs, resources, contracts and more to ensure you’re tracking to the projected timeline.
- Streamline the process with familiar Gantt views that are focused on status, dependencies, durations, ownership and more
- Assign automated start dates to seamless manage across milestones
- Utilize existing forecasting logic to recalculate start dates
Measure Project Performance
With powerful AI-driven insights, create
data-backed forecasting predictions to build confidence around timelines, budgets, vendors and more.
- Set the Forecast and Actual dates for an Activity task
- Set baselines for one or multiple projects
- Gain dynamic forecasting and task inclusion tied to financials
Define Templates & Standardization
Align processes across jobs, sites, and contractors to one common standard to create consistency and drive operational efficiency.
- Utilize intelligent and automated project templates
- Create advanced approval processes
- Streamline setup with easy to configure organization (section, WBS codes, layouts), conditional rendering, and project schedule
Establish Programs & Goals
Easily manage complex, multi-project programs and track progress and goals from the individual to enterprise level.
- Rollup project goals to an overall program goal
- Easily manage strategic initiatives by associating individual projects to a program
- Manage program budgets and funding
Deployment Operations Management
What is Project Management for deployments?
Project Management for deployments is the process of managing enterprise-scale projects to deliver value to an organization through efficiency gains, centralized visibility, and ultimately, a shorter path to revenue.
Complex deployments stand to benefit most from a purpose-built, seamless project management tool. For example, if you’re deploying thousands of EV charging stations or rolling out hundreds to thousands of miles of fiber, a jack-of-all-trades tool won’t deliver what you need (a spreadsheet certainly won’t either).
How Can Enterprise Project Management Software Help My Company?
Stay ahead of schedule by streamlining project timelines. With Sitetracker’s intuitive project management tools, your team can gain a complete overview of project lifecycles, and manage every critical detail end-to-end in a single, reliable source of truth.
We don’t build our tools to work for anyone; we build them for the unique and complex needs of enterprise companies that manage high-volume, high-impact deployments and infrastructure projects.
- Telecom: From small cells to fiber to towers, Sitetracker ensures the rapid and successful deployment of telecom infrastructure across the globe.
- Energy: Across the energy industry, utilities, developers and vendors are all navigating massive disruption and transformation. Our tools are designed to help these leaders accelerate change by enabling smarter, faster, and better processes.