A new era of utility and energy projects mean new opportunities – and challenges.
Industry leaders trust Sitetracker
Purpose-built solutions for the next century of energy and utilities
From distributed energy resources to EV charging infrastructure to grid modernization, the efficiency of utility project delivery is more important than ever. Legacy project management platforms fail to handle the high volumes of this new era in critical infrastructure. Instead, purpose-built systems for distributed, high-volume work are setting the standard.
Utilities, contractors, and renewable energy providers require a single source of truth to handle all project, data, processes, and documentation. Sitetracker’s purpose-built project and work management platform is an enterprise-ready end-to-end solution that speeds up project delivery times and grants visibility across an entire project portfolio.
Sitetracker is the standard for high-volume Utility projects.
Build and maintain distributed assets and networks with ease and speed.
- Plan and forecast project schedules, costs, and revenue across your entire project portfolio.
- Identify, evaluate, and select sites in geographic context.
- Build new sites and install new assets on-time and within budget with detailed project schedules.
- Customize layered views to gain an instant understanding of priority sites.
- Leverage intelligent project templates for the entire project life cycle, from design and engineering to construction and O&M.
- Reduce contractor risk – control bid costs, reduce rework, shorten turnaround times, and award work to high performers.
- Automatically trigger invoices and POs to shorten time to payment and improve cash flow.
- From initiation to design to construction, bring entire teams and contractors into one streamlined system.
- Receive, evaluate, and approve customer applications while providing visibility to other stakeholders.
- Maintain and track permits, ensuring visibility into permit bottlenecks and delays.
- Auto-update projects with forms in the Sitetracker Mobile app – photos, video, even barcode scanning.
- Communicate project updates in real time and gain a single source of truth.
- Gain a 360º view of sites and projects – geospatial data, photos, design documents, and installed assets, all from a single screen.
- Maintain everything decision-makers need to know in one authoritative record.
- Automatically route key documents or deliverables for approvals.
- Forecast and report on project and portfolio revenues and expenses.
- Improve utilization and productivity by managing more projects and revenue without adding headcount.
- Manage high volume projects in bulk through easy spreadsheet-style editing.
- Easily report on the status of an entire infrastructure portfolio.
Benefits of using Sitetracker
Meet the Sitetracker Platform
Reports and dashboards
Meet the Sitetracker Platform
Conquer your high-volume work
Reduction in Interconnection Times
Faster Project Completion
User Adoption Rate