A new era of Utility projects mean new opportunities – and challenges.
Industry leaders trust Sitetracker
Purpose-built solutions for the next century of energy and utilities
A new generation of utility infrastructure dawns. As cities, countries, and the entire world prioritize eco-friendliness, so too does the volume of work increase. Add on top of that the huge opportunity for new revenue that 5G represents, and it becomes obvious that the next few years will yield winners and losers in the utility industry. Prepare your team and company for the increased volume, variety, and velocity of work by adopting the solution that’s purpose-built for this era of projects.
From distributed energy resources to EV charging infrastructure, the efficiency and organization of utility project management teams must be nothing sort of excellent. Legacy project management platforms fail to handle the demand of a new era in critical infrastructure deployment. Instead, purpose-built systems for distributed, high-volume work are setting the standard.
To adapt, utility companies require a single source of truth to handle all project information, data, and processes. Sitetracker’s purpose-built project and work management platform is an enterprise-ready end-to-end solution that speeds up interconnection times while granting visibility across the entire project portfolio.
Sitetracker is the standard for high-volume Utility projects.
Build and maintain Utility assets and networks with ease and speed.
- Plan and retain visibility across your entire project portfolio.
- Identify, evaluate, and select sites in context.
- Build new sites and install new assets on-time and within budget with detailed project schedules.
- Customize layered views to gain an instant understanding of priority sites.
- Leverage out-of-the-box intelligent project templates, based on industry best practices, for the entire site lifecycle, from new builds and modifications through decommissioning.
- Reduce risk and manage vendors to control costs, reduce rework, and shorten turnaround times.
- Automatically generate invoices to shorten time to payment and improve cash flow.
- From net metering to DERs interconnections, bring the entire team into one streamlined system.
- Receive, evaluate, and approve net metering applications while providing visibility to other stakeholders.
- Maintain and track permits and right of entry, ensuring field teams have the proper access permissions while on the job.
- Capture, upload, or view relevant project information on sites with Sitetracker Mobile.
- Update project data in real-time and gain a single source of truth.
- Gain a 360º view of sites.
- Gather everything decision-makers need to know in one authoritative record.
- Manage and store critical documents, and forecast revenues and expenses.
- Scale efficiently by improving utilization and productivity to manage more sites and revenue without unnecessary headcount
- View surrounding geography, photos, and installed equipment, all in context, on a single screen.
- Accurately forecast site utilization and easily report on the status of the complete infrastructure portfolio.
Benefits of using Sitetracker
Meet the Sitetracker Platform
Reports and dashboards
Meet the Sitetracker Platform
Conquer your high-volume work
Reduction in Interconnection Times
Faster Net Metering Processing
User Adoption Rate