TL;DR? Join us for a webinar overview of Release 44 instead! Sign up here.
Over the past six weeks, Sitetracker’s Product and Engineering teams worked around the clock to deliver new enhancements to our platform that deliver value to our customers. With major improvements to Sitetracker’s Job Planner, Timetracker, Maps, and more core functionality, we are excited to announce the following enhancements that unlock the end-to-end potential of Sitetracker for our customers. Read the highlights of the release below.
Note: for the full Release 44 notes, please visit the Sitetracker Community.
Find the best person for the job quickly.
- Now Dispatchers can search for resources based on skills, certifications, etc, in Job Planner, pick the best one, and view their upcoming availability in a single view.
- Match resource skills with job skill requirements. The required skills appear in the selected job row. When you assign a Resource with one of the skills (or multiple), the box will turn Green to show that the requirement has been met.
Scheduling made easy.
- Jobs assigned to a Crew, Resource, or Equipment while using the job planner week/month view, will automatically be assigned to the start time of the working hours based on the user’s calendar rules. If no working hours are defined, the Job will drop at Midnight.
- Administrators can now configure the job planner cal event views to display additional information on mouseover which enables them to view additional information on calendar events without selecting jobs.
- Users can sort job resources based on distance from the job in the Job Planner.
Save time with enhanced mobile time entry.
- Users can launch time entry from object similar to time clock entry.
- Users have the ability to create, update and delete time clock entries logged against specific objects. Users can also configure the time intervals for events logged.
- Edit time entry on the go with Mobile Time Tracking.
Easily design segments by “Snap to Street.”
- The “Snap” feature for the Linear Object Map allows users to draw and design segments that automatically snap to the streets. When no roads are found, an error message will display informing the user that the Google Roadmap API cannot snap the segment to streets.
- Allows customers to design segments along existing roads without manually selecting the path between an A and Z location.
Not a Sitetracker user yet? Want to achieve operational excellence and grow your business? We want to hear from you.