- Shorten time to on-air.
- Identify, evaluate, and select candidate sites in context.
- Build new sites and install new equipment on-time and within budget with detailed project schedules.
- Leverage out-of-the-box intelligent project templates, based on industry best practices, for the entire site lifecycle, from new builds and modifications through decommissioning.
- Reduce risk and manage vendors to control costs, reduce rework, and shorten turnaround times.
- Automatically generate invoices to shorten time to payment and improve cash flow.
Build, maintain, and monetize neutral-host infrastructure more effectively with Sitetracker.
Manage tower assets, leases, contracts, and more with Sitetracker.
Accelerate site development.
- Monetize more efficiently.
- From marketing to billing, bring the entire collocation process into one streamlined system.
- Identify collocation opportunities and market them to potential tenants.
- Receive, price, evaluate, and approve applications with full transparency into application progress.
- Electronically sign leases and generate NTP forms
- Ensure compliance with a complete audit trail and all critical information in one authoritative record.
Increase operational efficiency.
- Gain a 360º view of sites.
- Gather everything decision-makers need to know in one authoritative record.
- Manage leases, store critical documents, and forecast revenues and expenses.
- Scale efficiently by improving utilization and productivity to manage more sites and revenue without unnecessary headcount
- View CAD drawings, photos, and installed equipment, all in context, on a single screen.
- Accurately forecast site utilization and easily report on the status of the complete infrastructure portfolio.
Build lasting customer relationships.
- Increase alignment and trust.
- Promote collocation opportunities and provide current and prospective tenants with actionable information on new opportunities with public-facing maps and application forms.
- Build trust and grow with customers with reliable, timely reporting from automated reports & dashboards.
- Stay ahead of requests with AI and predictive insights.
- Bring stakeholders together in the Customer Portal: one location and source of truth for landlords and tenants to collaborate efficiently.
Benefits of using Sitetracker for tower management
Easy to use
With a 94% average user adoption, teams standardize on Sitetracker.
Improve time to on-air
Keep all projects in one place with a real-time, single source of truth.
Complete projects faster
Automations and efficient workflows reduce cycle times and maximize data accuracy.
Reduce cycle times
Efficient hand-offs, accurate data, and improved processes shorten cycle times.
Increase PM Productivity
More projects, less headcount. PMs manage 25% more projects with Sitetracker.
Telecom leaders standardize on Sitetracker to deploy critical infrastructure.
With slim margins in the industry, it is essential to effectively plan, deploy, maintain, and grow site rollouts on time and on budget.
- Single source of truth – Sitetracker provides visibility into the rollout process by acting as a single source of truth.
- Site evaluations – Evaluate potential project sites in geographical and historical context.
- Vendor analytics – Use Vendor Analytics to connect project timelines with historical performance and ensure the best vendors are used for each project.
- Stay organized – Keep track of the rollout process with approvals, candidate identifications, survey management, milestone SLAs, and documentation control in one place.
- Visibility –Visibility into rollouts and a single source of truth will ensure projects are finished quickly, site acquisitions are faster, contract management is standardized and revenue is accelerated.
- Accelerate revenue generation –Sitetracker helps standardize rollout processes and ensures speedy site acquisitions and dependable delivery.
Manage site inventory and assets with real-time reports and powerful dashboards to identify issues and alert stakeholders. Sitetracker Work Management enables teams to leverage data such as technician skill sets, available inventory, and maintenance schedules to provide valuable insights about service effectiveness and scheduling efficiency.
- Identify trends – Managers can see patterns and trends which lead to exponential improvements in asset maintenance.
- Improve maintenance metrics – Teams can improve their maintenance metrics by completing regular preventative maintenance, improving their First Time Fix rate, and resolving Break-Fix issues faster with Sitetracker Work Management.
Mergers & Acquisitions
Acquisitions require you to keep all your ducks in a row from the beginning. Sitetracker helps you do that in the following three steps.
- Stay Organized – With Sitetracker, all information about each tower is captured in one place which means it is easy to be organized and efficient when gathering the required data and information for each site.
- Collect accurate data – From there, you can use Sitetracker to manage the acquisition process by creating a custom template that outlines every step and ensures compliance with regulations and has all the right data in one place.
- Plan for growth – Once the new towers are acquired, Sitetracker easily integrates information and helps provide a plan for growth in the future.
Automate and reduce error potential across billing, invoicing and project financials. Stay on top of project financials with instant insight into expenses and revenues. Configure integration to automatically generate invoices at billable milestones or lease payments. Easily report on billing activity and forecast lease payments and billable events.
Standardize and automate leasing processes with scalable intelligent project templates. Keep track of everything–documents, lease renewals, termination procedures–in one place. Increase accountability for internal teams and external parties such as landlords. Standardization, automation and visibility help ensure that you maximize monetization for each tower.
Operations & Maintenance
Realize an unparalleled level of operational efficiency with Sitetracker’s full lifecycle project management platform.
- Keep towers in working order and in compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Quickly make maintenance decisions with the most up-to-date data.
- Track project tasks and enable field and office teams to work together seamlessly
- Live, cross-functional, consolidated site and asset updates to ensure continuous uptime.
Enhance productivity, streamline workflows, and strengthen collaboration across the organization with Sitetracker Mobile.
- Empower your people – Easy photo uploads, configurable forms, and critical project and site context – available anytime, anywhere – ensures that projects can be completed on time and on budget, no matter where teams are located.
- Improve data quality – Manual errors decrease and data quality increases, ensuring that your projects are accurately accounted for and that your business is set up for long term growth.
Make the most of collocation opportunities by standardizing processes.
- Intelligent Project Templates – Intelligent Project Templates make it easy to standardize co-location processes and make them scaleable.
- 20% improvement in speed to revenue – Our team works with each customer to design customizable project templates that fit with your processes, helping you save time on projects and gain visibility. Sitetracker customers see a 20% improvement in speed to revenue thanks to standardized co-location processes.
Find your way with Sitetracker Maps. With Sitetracker Maps, you save time navigating from site to site, easily locate tough to find sites, and create schedules based on locations of sites so that teams are effectively deployed.
- Market potential sites – Quickly share user-friendly maps to market sites to potential customers and start monetizing sites quickly.
- Maximize opportunities – Easily publish public-facing maps to market collocation opportunities.
Keep track of activity at each site and make sure your sites are secure.
- Secure your sites – Make sure sites are secure by using Sitetracker Mobile to capture live photos and videos of sites. Plus, Sitetracker Mobile empowers teams to share information live between field teams and the office ensuring sites are secure. Keep track of who is visiting a site, when they are on site and how long they are there with customized project templates and forms.
Reports & Dashboards
Reports and dashboards make all the information you want to analyze easily accessible.
- Make sound financial decisions — Quickly create custom reports with the information you need — such as budget vs. actual spending or progress against important milestones — to identify issues, drive alignment, and allocate capital more efficiently.
- Eliminate roadblocks — Say farewell to the days of spending 6 to 8 hours a week on tedious data entry. Automated reports give you time to focus on the important things. Easily forecast project progress to eliminate roadblocks and delays.
- Harness the power of dashboards — Dashboards provide a global view of operations, allowing you to view multiple key performance indicators (KPIs) or other important metrics in a single view. Use dashboards to get a birds’-eye view of your tower operations and easily pinpoint where improvements can be made.
Industry leaders trust Sitetracker
Sitetracker, Inc. Announces Updates to Sitetracker Project and Asset Management Platform on Salesforce AppExchange, the World’s Leading Enterprise Cloud Marketplace
Sitetracker’s customers can now benefit from Einstein Analytics’s native artificial intelligence to predict project …Learn More
Sitetracker harnesses the power of connection with the launch of the Sitetracker Community
Sitetracker launches an online Community to give all users the opportunity to learn, connect, …Learn More
Ready to get started?
Experience the most cutting edge and robust project management platform designed for high volume repeatable and distributed projects.