Sitetracker is the leading provider of enterprise project management software for site-based projects and their associated business processes. Our advanced reports and dashboards provide instant, real-time access to KPIs which allow organizations to efficiently make strategic decisions based on accurate, real-time information.
We’re constantly adding awesome new features that we need to roll out to our customers. We’re looking for someone that can give our implementation and support teams the lowdown on what our new features are, how to turn them on and customize them, and how our customers will have even more joy with our product.
Do we need you to be a technical writer? Yep! A bit of an evangelist? You bet. Diplomat between the makers and the doers? That too.
- Create release notes and “how-to” documents that will be used by teams that implement and support our product
- Work with design and development teams to understand what we built and why
- Support product design documentation as needed
- Summarize new product features for marketing team
- Relay feedback and questions back to the product engineering team
- 3-5+ years’ technical writing experience
- Unafraid to explain by diagram or flowchart
- Ability to work with developers
- Ability to pull meaningful info out of technical documentation
- Familiarity with how software is made and implemented
- Flexibility in working with rapidly growing startup company
- Great time management skill
- Belief in the Oxford comma
- Familiarity with Salesforce.com a huge plus
- Familiarity with other SaaS platforms
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development environment
- Familiarity with JIRA
- Familiarity with User Experience (UX) design approaches
- Familiarity with telecom, field services, construction management
- Consulting, development, or curriculum development experience is a bonus